The rules for accepting the award are:
~Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
~Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
~Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
~Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
- I have twin toddlers, Flopsy and Curly. They are hilarious and awesome and I am pretty sure are already smarter than me. Example: Flopsy is having a tantrum wanting to watch TV. Curly stops her and says “No, Flopsy, that’s not how you do it. Watch me.” Then she turns to her father and says, “Daddy, can we watch 5 minutes of TV, pweese!” And then bats her eyelashes at him. We are in serious trouble!
- I have a kind of wacky medical history including Thyroid Cancer, Colon Removal, Hysterectomy, Anxiety and Depression. Good Times!
- I love drinking red wine and binge watching crappy TV shows. I also believe that TV can be good for kids!
- I regularly wear maternity pants even though it has been 2 and 1/2 years since I was pregnant. Seriously, if you see me wearing jeans, ask to see the waistband. There is a 90% chance it will be stretchy
- My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is carbohydrates.
- I used to do improv comedy and was professional actor, and still occasionally do theater. So whenever my husband doesn’t laugh at my jokes I can tell him that people used to PAY me to be funny!
- I started my own charity, Mommies In Need, to help sick moms pay for childcare. If you want to really make my day, go donate a few buck to our Indegogo campaign to help it get started!
And now for my nominations:
Love to all you guys, keep on writing so I have something to read!